The health and safety of our guests and employees is VMCC’s top priority. We have implemented the following measures to protect the health and safety of our visitors while still providing an exceptional event experience:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation, including electro-static sprayers in all public areas, high touch areas, and guest rooms.
- Plexiglass barriers at event check-in and front desk.
- VMCC’s Meeting Services App allows planners to connect with the convention center team, enabling them to manage event details and send requests during the event with minimal in-person contact.
- Redesigned event space occupancies and floor plans based on recommendations and regulations from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control, and World Health Organization.
- Redesigned food and beverage solutions that include individually packaged items, boxed meals, plated meals, and tiered/staggered mealtimes to allow for social distancing.
- Enhanced training for staff in sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Required daily health screenings for staff.
- Face masks requirements for employees and attendees.
Collectively, these measures help us protect the health and safety of our visitors and employees. We can also work with you to provide additional safety measures that you require.